Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

There's been much happening around the Skor household since our last blog post. I'll take some time over the Christmas break to update you all on events and memories.

We'll be posting some Christmas pics on Facebook later today or tomorrow as well.

Here's a couple of memories from Christmas Morning:
  • Ian opened up an electric toothbrush and yelled, "I've always wanted a 'try me!'" We tried to figure out what he meant and asked. He pointed out the words on the front of the toothbrush...you guessed it, they were "try me!"
  • Brendon came dramatically down the stair gasping and fainting repeatedly, which made us wonder what was going on. He came into the family room and declared, dramatically, "I've been shot" -- he had a velcro vest from his Nerf Shooter on and had carefully place 2 dozen Nerf bullet/darts all over the vest as if he'd been shot. Then he repeatedly collapsed on the floor declaring, "I'm dying!"

No comments: