Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthdays and Babysitters

Last night Kiley and I went out with my folks, grandma and my sister to celebrate my dad's birthday. As is our tradition, we went to Red Lobster.

I love my dad, and it was fun to honor him and hang out with the family. He's been hard to buy presents for though for years. I'm still trying to figure out what to buy him...

While we were out to eat, the boys were at home with some friends of ours. A younger couple who have become good friends recently have been asking for some time to come over and babysit the boys for an evening. They have no children of their own...yet...and wanted to come over and "practice" with ours.

When we got home, they were all still up and playing Wii. They had pizza, ice cream, cartoons and video games all evening. Sounds like they might have had more fun that we did... :-)

No comments: