Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Slash?

It seems like all my current family stories are about Ian and a bathroom. I guess that's just the season of life for the Skor Family these days.

Last night, Ian was taking a bath and stepped out to go to the bathroom.

I was in talking to Brendon when I heard the Ian "bathroom yell" but this time it was different. When I heard it, I looked into the hall and locked eyes with Kiley as if to ask, "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" She nodded her head...we both promptly about fell over laughing at our child.

So what did he yell? I'll tell you in a minute...but let me ask you, after I tell you, answer this question for me...where did he learn THIS?

Here's what he yelled (I'm typing it word for word as he said it):

"I'm done going potty slash taking a bath!"

Slash?

What's he learning in Kindergarten these days?

No comments: