Sunday, September 28, 2008

Warning - Gross boy content

I apologize for the rather gross content of this post, but it made us laugh so hard, we just HAD to record it.

Ian and Brendon spent the night with my mom (Esther) recently. While there, Ian had the urge to go to the bathroom. After a little while, the expected yell came from the bathroom, "Done going pooooottttyyy!" (A little background...Ian has not yet learned how to wipe himself. When he yells, "Done going potty!" he means, "come and clean me up please!").

My mom went in and proceeded to wipe Ian's little bottom. She did it just once and declared he was ready.

Ian looked at her questioningly, "Are you sure I'm clean?"
Mom responded, "Yes, you are."
"But it was only once."
"I know, but you're clean, you can pull your pants up."

She began to help him pull his pants up when she heard, "Yep, you're right, I'm clean!"

She looked up to see Ian holding his finger in front of his face...examining it for any signn of "uncleanness."

We'll leave the rest to your imagination.

That's our boy...

No comments: