Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Books I'm Taking with Me

Kiley has always said, "If Mike is going to have an affair it'll be with a book." I'm not sure how I feel about that statement, but, I have to confess, I love books. I've rarely met one that I haven't enjoyed at some level.

One of my many plans is to read books I wouldn't normally read or have time to read. Stuff that's not work-related, fun, mind-challenging, paradigm shifting, or just plain what everyone else out there is reading...

It's actually been a little bit of a challenge to figure out what to take along and what not to take along.

Here's a list of the books in my book box. If I get time, I'll put in links later:
Plus, I'm finishing these books up this week:

4 comments:

Jerolyn Bogear said...

Hey, no parenting books. I've got a riveting manuscript you can take;-)

Mike Skor said...

Heard the talk...the book can't be any better. :-)

Jerolyn Bogear said...

Oh yeah? I wrote some of the book. ;-)

Mike Skor said...

You're right...there might be some parts worth reading. :-)